Our Statement of Faith
We believe the following to be true to the Word of God.
1. We believe the Word of God is inspired, and God breathed in the original (II Timothy 3:16). We also believe that Word was preserved by God, and that that preserved Word is the King James Bible also known as the Authorized Version and Common Version (1611) (Psalm 12: 6-7).
2. We believe the Bible is the Word of God.
3. We believe every Christian is to live by the Word of God (Matthew 4:4), and is individually responsible to God for how they live in this present world (I Corinthians 3:10-23).
4. We believe that every man was born a sinner (Psalm 51: 5), and that the wages of sin is death (Romans 3:23), and on the day of judgment whosoever is not found written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire for all eternity (Revelation: 20:15).
5. We believe that God has condescended to teach men the way of salvation, and has divinely written it down in the Bible (John 20: 31)
6. We believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ was once delivered unto the saints, and that we are saved by believing on Jesus Christ. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Believing is the exercise of a soul surrendered and given up to the influence of the Word of God and the Spirit), (John 14:6) (John 3:16) (Romans 10:9-17).
7. We believe that it is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, not of works of any kind (Ephesians 2: 8-9) (Galatians 2:16). We reject any teaching of works as it relates to salvation or assurance of salvation. We reject baptismal regeneration, speaking in tongues, Calvinism in any form, and modernism-religious liberalism.
8. We believe that once you receive Jesus Christ as your personal savior, you are born again, and Christ’s righteousness is imputed to you, and you are sealed with the Holy Spirit until the day of redemption, and you are forever saved from condemnation, and eternal death and suffering. (Ephesians 4:30) (Romans: 8:38-39) (John 5:24).
9. We believe that every Christian is commanded to cultivate a desire for the Word of God, be a doer of the Word of God, and hold forth the Word of God until they have left this world to be with our beloved Savior, Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit will guide all believers into those truths (John 16:13) (I Peter 2:1) (James 1:22) (Philippians 2:16).
10. We believe redemption is an accomplished fact, and salvation is possible for all. We have been chosen to tell out the message of life and hope; and are assured of glorious success if faithful (Matthew 28:19) (Proverbs 11:30) Psalm (126:6) (Revelation 22:17).