It Is Not About US
It is really about God, and what his will is. We are to glorify him in everything we do. How can we do this if we subject our children to the wisdom of the world.
I was raised in New York City and attended school there. I dropped out of High School soon after the first year. After returning from a tour of duty in the Army I decided to pursue my interest in horticulture. I took some night classes, and read every book I could find on the subject. Through reading and field experience I gained additional skills which resulted in my becoming a consultant. I was an expert witness in court cases, and made a good living.
I did not know the following truth.
And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth. But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, … Deuteronomy 8:17-18a
All of the knowledge and money will never bring you or your children happiness. I was lost, without God, and needed Christ as my personal savior. I received Him, and by His grace, and through faith, was born again. Now I realize that whatever knowledge I have, whatever possessions I enjoy, are by Him, for His Glory.
Young men, equip yourselves as you like, physically, socially, intellectually; get on in business, and rise in the world to the full extent of your ambition; realize the highest culture and proficiency to which you can aspire-I say to you deliberately, in His name whose servant I am, that unless your heart is dominated by “the fear of God,” and your life ruled by the desire to “keep His commandments,” there is still about you a radical, a deplorable, fatal defect.
Source: Gaining Favor With God And Man, Thayer
Let us do all we can to educate our youth for His glory!
State Schools will not allow us to pursue this path. Their teachings are anti-Christ.
Many “Christian schools” have become cash cows for the local church. They use a curriculum that is so called “Bible Based”. Far to often their curriculums are designed along the teachings of the worlds wisdom with a smattering of biblical statements.
Let us rely on the Holy Spirit, God’s Word, and His Righteousness. We are commanded to raise up our children, train them in the way, to put His Word into their hearts!
This web site does not furnish you with a teaching plan. We do sell books or other materials. We will offer suggested topics, resources, and materials to help. Any materials we do offer will be free.
Our Statement of Faith
We believe the following to be true to the Word of God.
1. We believe the Word of God is inspired, and God breathed in the original (II Timothy 3:16). We also believe that Word was preserved by God, and that that preserved Word is the King James Bible also known as the Authorized Version and Common Version (1611) (Psalm 12: 6-7).
2. We believe the Bible is the Word of God.
3. We believe every Christian is to live by the Word of God (Matthew 4:4), and is individually responsible to God for how they live in this present world (I Corinthians 3:10-23).
4. We believe that every man was born a sinner (Psalm 51: 5), and that the wages of sin is death (Romans 3:23), and on the day of judgment whosoever is not found written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire for all eternity (Revelation: 20:15).
5. We believe that God has condescended to teach men the way of salvation, and has divinely written it down in the Bible (John 20: 31)
6. We believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ was once delivered unto the saints, and that we are saved by believing on Jesus Christ. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Believing is the exercise of a soul surrendered and given up to the influence of the Word of God and the Spirit), (John 14:6) (John 3:16) (Romans 10:9-17).
7. We believe that it is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, not of works of any kind (Ephesians 2: 8-9) (Galatians 2:16). We reject any teaching of works as it relates to salvation or assurance of salvation. We reject baptismal regeneration, speaking in tongues, Calvinism in any form, and modernism-religious liberalism.
8. We believe that once you receive Jesus Christ as your personal savior, you are born again, and Christ’s righteousness is imputed to you, and you are sealed with the Holy Spirit until the day of redemption, and you are forever saved from condemnation, and eternal death and suffering. (Ephesians 4:30) (Romans: 8:38-39) (John 5:24).
9. We believe that every Christian is commanded to cultivate a desire for the Word of God, be a doer of the Word of God, and hold forth the Word of God until they have left this world to be with our beloved Savior, Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit will guide all believers into those truths (John 16:13) (I Peter 2:1) (James 1:22) (Philippians 2:16).
10. We believe redemption is an accomplished fact, and salvation is possible for all. We have been chosen to tell out the message of life and hope; and are assured of glorious success if faithful (Matthew 28:19) (Proverbs 11:30) Psalm (126:6) (Revelation 22:17).